Now that we’ve learned a bit about differentiation and some of the strategies that work really well for gifted learners, here’s your chance to process your thinking. What are some points you’re still thinking about? What action do you want to take right away? What big ideas have you captured this morning? Need help getting started? Use some of the sentence stems to help get your started. You can also use this blog to ask additional questions you may still have about differentiation.
- ___ is significant due to . . .
- It’s important to note . . . since . . .
- ___ is especially relevant due to . . .
- ___ is the same as/is different from . . .
- Although ___ still/yet . . .